Seminars Coming in 2020
- Build a Basic Budget (January)
- Organizing Financial Records (February)
- Understanding Credit (March)
- ID Theft and Fraud (April)
- Mad City Money (Summer)
- Debt Management (September)
- Cash for College Workshops (October)
- Breezing Through the Holidays (November)
Check back soon for details how to register to attend our free financial education seminars in a city near you!
The "Travis AFRC" link is provided as a convenient connection between the websites belonging to Travis Credit Union and its business partner. The policies and procedures in use at our business partner may differ from those in use at Travis Credit Union. Travis Credit Union is not responsible for the content contained in our business partner website.