Platinum Visa Features
- Low 5.99% intro rate for 12 months
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee for 12 months
- Earn points with MyTravis Rewards
Check Rates Apply Now
When you open a credit card account, your revolving credit can be used to build a good credit history, provide security in emergency situations and make purchases worldwide anytime of day. We manage all your accounts locally, so there’s always a friendly person to answer your questions and handle your account business.
You can apply for a TCU Platinum Visa credit card by visiting our online application. You may also visit a branch or call us at (800) 877-8328 during normal business hours.
New Rewards. New Perks.
Travis Credit Union members using our Platinum Visa® credit card now have an enhanced rewards program to make the most of your card spending – MyTravis Rewards!*
MyTravis Rewards is a simple, easy to use program that rewards you with points each time you use your TCU credit card. You’ll earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on your TCU Platinum Visa® credit card.
Features of MyTravis Rewards include:
- An exciting reward selection including merchandise, travel, gift cards, green products, charitable donations and cash back**
- Convenient online travel reservations with no blackout dates
- 1.5 points for every $1 spent
- And much more!
Existing rewards members and those interested in learning more about MyTravis Rewards can click on the button below.
Visit MyTravis Rewards
Enroll in MyTravis Rewards today!
Enroll in MyTravis Rewards MyTravis Rewards FAQs
Please allow 2–3 business days for enrollment to take effect. Visit our Disclosure Page for terms and conditions of our MyTravis Rewards program.
Credit Card Features
- Low rates
- Overdraft protection for your TCU checking account
- 24-hour account access online, by phone or ATM
- Ability to view account transactions online
- Common carrier accident insurance
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
- Auto rental insurance
- Cash advances through Call-24 Phone Banking, Online Banking, financial institutions and ATMs
Credit card limits are established for Visa credit cards based on credit history, income and repayment ability.
Check Rates Apply Online
EMV chip cards
We're happy to announce that we have upgraded all of our Travis Credit Union credit cards with new EMV (EuroPay MasterCard® Visa®) computer chip technology that improves fraud protection and security. This makes it even harder for your account information to get stolen and for you to become a victim of identity theft.
In addition to the embedded chip that's seen on the front, your new card will continue to have a magnetic strip on the back for merchants who aren't yet using the chip-activated terminals.
EMV chip card FAQs
*MyTravis Rewards is available to members who open a Travis Credit Union Platinum Visa credit card account. The Annual Rewards fee will be waived for those Visa card holders who opt out of the rewards program. If you opt out of the rewards program you may opt back in later, a $25.00 annual rewards fee will apply. **Gift cards are not sponsors or co-sponsors of the program.