Travis Financial Services (TFS) offers access to investment and insurance products through LPL Financial.
Start a conversation today with our experienced financial consultants to learn more!
Tax & Gifting Strategies
TFS offers access to investing, retirement & financial planning, and insurance products such as long-term care and estate planning through Financial Consultants who are licensed with LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker dealer*. Our experienced Financial Consultants are available to help members at all TCU branches identify, prioritize, and strategically work towards their long-term financial and investment goals.
Account Login Request Appointment
- Diversification & Asset Allocation Read >
- 11 Ways to Help Yourself Stay Sane in a Crazy Market Read >
- Closing a Retirement Income Gap Read >
- Six Keys to More Successful Investing Read >
- Changing Jobs: Know Your 401k Options Read >
Focus On What's Important To You
The financial consultants of Travis Financial Services can help you develop a customized investment strategy.
- Cash Flow: Identifying your spending habits now will help us determine cash flow in retirement.
- Savings: A secure, manageable future includes savings for the expected and unexpected.
- Education Funding: Education is often one of the largest expenses families incur, so it's key to explore savings options.
- Risk Management: Make sure the various levels and types of insurance you carry will align with your overall needs and goals. As a low-risk investment, insurance can also be used as an alternative revenue stream.
- Retirement Planning: Considering Social Security benefits, employer-sponsored plans, and your personal investment portfolio, decide which balance of financial instruments will serve you best.
Five Keys To Investing
Making decisions about your retirement account can
seem overwhelming, especially if you feel unsure
about your investment knowledge. However, the
following basic rules can help you make smarter
choices regardless of whether you have some
investing experience or are just getting started.
Read Article >
Taking a Financial Inventory
3 Factors to Consider When Investing for Retirement
Social Security: When Should You Claim Retirement Benefits
Putting Together The Retirement Income Puzzle
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck. brokercheck.finra.org
The financial consultants at Travis Financial Services are registered representatives with, and securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA / SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Travis Credit Union and Travis Financial Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Travis Financial Services, and may also be employees of Travis Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Travis Credit Union or Travis Financial Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by NCUA or any other Government Agency
Not Credit Union Guaranteed
Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
The "Contact TFS" and "Login to Your Account" links are provided as a convenient connection between the websites belonging to Travis Credit Union and its business partner. The policies and procedures in use at our business partner may differ from those in use at Travis Credit Union. Travis Credit Union is not responsible for the content contained in our business partner website.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2020, based on total revenue.