13-month Certificate Special
Why should your hard-earned savings retire off to some quiet little account, somewhere? Your money should be working for you! Enjoy a special 1.50% APY* when you transfer to Travis and open a 13-month Certificate.
Open an Account
Our certificate accounts help you earn more on your money. Choose from a variety of terms and rates to fit your needs.
- $500 Minimum Deposit1
- Terms of 6 to 60 months
- Rate is fixed until maturity
- Dividends are compounded monthly2
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA
Check Rates Open an Account
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
A TCU no-fee Traditional or Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a great way to save for the future. An IRA allows you to take advantage of both long-term compounding and tax-deferred earnings growth to reach your savings goals faster.3
We can help you transfer money you may have in a retirement plan at a previous employer into a Rollover IRA to keep your money working hard for you. We’re here to help you make smart financial decisions — and a TCU IRA (with no maintenance fee) is a great place to start. You may want to set up automatic deductions from your TCU savings or checking account to make funding your IRA easy.
Get more information at our IRA Information Center:
IRA Info Center Find a Branch
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on the 13 Month Certificate Special is accurate as of March 18, 2020 and assumes principal and dividends will remain on deposit until maturity. Dividends compound monthly. Withdrawals may reduce earnings. Penalty for early withdrawal. Minimum opening deposit of $500 is required. Only New Money qualifies for the 13 Month Certificate Special. New Money is defined as funds not currently on deposit with Travis Credit Union. Certificate will automatically renew on the maturity date into a 12 month certificate and dividend rate. Business, IRA and CESA Certificates are eligible for the 13 Month Certificate Special. Some restrictions apply. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. See Certificate Account disclosure for complete details.
1. Higher rate of return on a minimum deposit of $500.
2. Credited the last day of the month.
3. This page is intended to provide general information concerning IRAs, it is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a detailed explanation of the rules or how such rules may apply to your individual circumstances. For specific information, please consult your tax or legal professional. See account disclosure for complete details.
Travis Credit Union
One Travis Way
Vacaville, CA 95687