Begin your financial wellness journey by partnering with Travis Credit Union to finance your Agriculture Project! TCU embraces this opportunity to support local schools and communities while providing financial education and wellness to youth.
What you need to know about our Student Agriculture Loan:
- Financing for student livestock projects
- Available to 4H and FFA students
- Provides real-world financial education
- Free Access Checking account with debit card to pay for project expenses is available
- Loan information:
- 0% Interest Student Agriculture Loan
- Lump-sum payback required within 15 days of sale of livestock
- Loan amounts up to $2,500
- Parental Co-sign
- A Student Project Plan is required. Plan should cover livestock info and budget (template will be provided).
- Proceeds limited to purchase of designated livestock, feed, health and care, grooming, and expenses associated with auction.
- A Student will receive access to comprehensive financial wellness education.
Select Student Agriculture Loan from the menu.
APR (Annual Percentage Rate). 0% (APR) interest Student Agriculture Loan. Available to 4H and Future Farmers of America (FFA) students for financing student livestock projects. Parents will be required to co-sign loan. Loan amounts up to $2,500. Lump-sum payback required within 15 days of sale of livestock. Student Project Plan is required as well as participation in Travis Credit Union’s financial education program. Proceeds limited to purchase of designated livestock, feed, health and care, grooming, and expenses associated with auction. All loan rates are subject to change daily without notice. For more information, please call (707) 469-1767.