Begin your financial wellness journey by partnering with Travis Credit Union to finance your Agriculture Project! TCU embraces this opportunity to support local schools and communities while providing financial education and wellness to youth.
What you need to know about our Student Agriculture Loan:
- Financing for student livestock projects
- Available to 4H and FFA students
- Provides real-world financial education
- Loan information:
- 0% APR* Student Agriculture Loan
- Lump-sum payback required within 15 days of sale of livestock
- Loan amounts up to $2,500
- Parental Co-sign (Credit will be pulled for Parent Co-signer)
- A Student Project Plan is required. Plan should cover livestock info and budget (All Student Project Plans must be approved through the Project Administrator).
- Proceeds limited to purchase of designated livestock, feed, health and care, grooming, and expenses associated with auction.
- A Student will receive comprehensive financial wellness education.
Select Student Agriculture Loan from the menu.
(If the student is under 16 years of age, enter 2006 as the birth year for the application to process.)
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate). 17.90% (APR) interest Student Agriculture Loan, discounted to 0% after completion of Rate Discount Addendum. Available to 4H and Future Farmers of America (FFA) students for financing student livestock projects. Parents will be required to co-sign loan. Loan amounts up to $2,500. Lump-sum payback required within 15 days of sale of livestock. Student Project Plan is required. Proceeds limited to purchase of designated livestock, feed, health and care, grooming, and expenses associated with auction. All loan rates are subject to change daily without notice. For more information, please call (707) 469-1767.