Go Green – Turn to Travis
Start Today with our Eco-Friendly Loan Solutions!
Making your home more energy efficient not only lowers your utility bills but is friendly to the environment.
Travis Credit Union’s Eco-Friendly Loan allows homeowners to borrow up to $35,000 to pay for energy-related projects, including dual-pane windows, solar panels, a new air conditioning system and so much more. You can also use this loan to buy Energy-Star® rated appliances such as washing machines, dryers and refrigerators.
Get started today! Our Eco-Friendly Loan is a great option if you want to:
No equity required
Our Eco-Friendly Loan is not a home loan so you do not need equity in your home to qualify. Loan are available from $1,000 up to $35,000, with loan terms up to 180 months. Rates are as low as 6.99% APR!*
Take advantage of our Eco-Friendly Loan today!
Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit
- 30% for systems placed in service by 12/31/2019
- 26% for systems placed in service after 12/31/2019 and before 01/01/2021
- 22% for systems placed in service after 12/31/2020 and before 01/01/2022
- There is no maximum credit for systems placed in service after 2008
- Systems must be placed in service on or after January 1, 2006, and on or before December 31, 2021
- The home served by the system does not have to be the taxpayer’s principal residence.
To learn more about the Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit, click the button below.
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate). For example, the payment for a $20,000 loan with a 120-month term at 6.99% is $232.14. Loan rates are based on applicant’s credit history and other underwriting factors. Borrower must provide copy of valid purchase order or invoice for qualified energy-related home improvement project. The Eco-Friendly Loan is available for purchase and installation of new furnaces, air conditioning units, solar panels, dual-pane windows and Energy Star-rated appliances; or refinance of existing loans. All loan rates are subject to change daily without notice. This is an unsecured loan and is not associated with a home loan product.