Travis offers Eco-Friendly Loans
Upgrading your house’s energy efficiency will save you money– after you get over the investment hurdle. That’s where an Eco-Friendly Loan comes in, with Travis leading the way by offering special loans that aren’t limited to solar installations.
Travis Eco-Friendly Loans can be used to:
Install a more efficient heating and cooling system
Upgrade to dual-pane windows for better insulation
Buy Energy-Star® appliances that use less water, gas, and electricity
Install solar panels to make your own, renewable power or heat your water
Finance up to $35,000, with zero down payment and no lien on your home (you must own your home to qualify).
Our Eco-Friendly Loans feature:
- Amounts up to $35,000
- No lien on your property or need for equity
- Affordable monthly payments
- Rates as low as 6.99% APR*
Help the environment and your bank account for years to come.
Save money at home while you travel
Whether you’re gone for a long weekend or a weeks-long extravaganza this summer, try these before you go.
- Turn your water heater down to a low or “Vacation” setting.
- Unplug electronics you won’t need– computers, power strips, chargers, TV, (especially remote-controlled electronics) to stop “stand-by” electricity drain.
- Set your thermostat higher in summer; some HVACs can automatically run the fan every hour, so the house is less “stale.”
- Draw the shades in sunny rooms.
- Use LED bulbs in all security lighting.
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Loan rates are based on applicant’s credit history and other underwriting factors. Borrower must provide copy of valid purchase order or invoice for qualified energy-related home improvement project. Eco-Friendly Loan is available only for purchase and installation of new furnaces, air conditioning units, solar panels, dual-pane windows and Energy Star-rated appliances. All loan rates are subject to change daily without notice. This is an unsecured loan and is not associated with a home loan product. Payment per $1,000 balance is based on APR. Payment example may be lower or higher depending on your credit history and other underwriting factors. For example, the payment per $1,000 with a term of 10 years (120 months) at 6.99% is $11.61. The payment for a $20,000 loan with a 120-month term at 6.99% is $232.14.
Federally insured by NCUA. Applicant must meet membership and account qualifications. See www.traviscu.org/disclosures for complete details.