MyTravis Rewards FAQs
MyTravis Rewards offers awesome features such as:
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 spent on purchases.
- Gift cards, cash back, merchandise, travel, green products, experiences such as live:
- sporting events
- theme parks
- charitable contribution redemption options.
- No limits or blackout dates.
- Look for additional special promotions throughout the year where you can earn even more points.
- Redeem points at Ampre Online®, where you can shop brand name merchandise at our online network of merchants, and be rewarded even more. You will earn bonus points on all purchases made using Ampre Online. What’s more, many merchants offer exclusive discounts on top of the bonus points.
How do I access my new account with MyTravis Rewards?
- If you are currently an Online Banking user, login and click the MyTravis Rewards.
- You can also go directly to the rewards website:
How can I retrieve my username or password if I ever forget it?
Select the "Forgot?" button located in the username and password fields on the login page and follow the instructions.
How do I know how many points I have?
Your current available points balance is listed in the top right corner of the MyTravis Rewards page when signed in.
Will my points expire?
Points are tracked and redeemable on a first-in, first-out basis. Points expire on the last day of the month, five years after the date of issuance. Old points that carried over are considered new points and will expire on the last day of the month, five years after the date of the start of the MyTravis Rewards program.
I have more than one participating rewards card, can I use my username and password for both?
Each card needs to have its own unique username and password.
Are there any fees for participating in the rewards program?
There is an annual $25 fee.
How can I earn points?
Points are awarded for qualifying purchases using an “opted in” Visa® Platinum MyTravis Rewards card. Points are accumulated at the rate of 1.5 points per qualifying dollar spent. Please view “Earning Points”:
Program Terms and Conditions.
How can I place my order?
There are three easy ways you can order your reward: by phone, mail or via the rewards website.
- The most popular way to order your reward is directly through this website!
- Select the rewards category you would like to view under the "Browse rewards" drop-down menu.
- Select the reward you want.
- Select "Add item to cart" to place your order and choose "Check out" to complete your transaction. To change your selection or to start over, simply remove the item(s) from your Cart.
- Verify and confirm your redemption information, and enter the shipping address.
- Review your order to ensure the reward listed is exactly what you want.
- Select "Place my order" to complete your order. For your records, an order confirmation (with a print option) is provided. An email confirmation is also sent to the email address you provided.
- To place your order over the phone, please call customer service at (888) 871-1686.
- You may also place your order by mail. Please be as specific as possible when describing the reward (ex: Apple Watch Series 1, 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Band). Include your phone number so we can contact you once your order has been processed. Then, mail your reward request to: Reward Headquarters, 1620 Bond Street, Naperville, IL 60563.
Why do I need to provide my phone number?
Occasionally, the delivery service may need to contact you in order to complete the delivery. If your reward request was mailed, we may need to contact you regarding the request to ensure the desired reward is ordered.
What if the reward I ordered isn’t available?
If you already placed the order but the item is no longer available, we will contact you at the phone number you provided immediately. We will make every effort to substitute a similar item of equal or higher value. If a substitute is not available, you will be notified and your points will be credited back to your account.
Will I be charged for shipping?
No, shipping or handling fees only apply for merchandise being delivered outside of the contiguous U.S. For information on these fees, please contact customer service at (888) 871-1686.
How will my order be shipped?
UPS usually delivers small packages, but larger items will be shipped by common carrier. We will notify the common carrier to contact you prior to delivery. Common carrier shipments are curbside deliveries. An in-house delivery can be arranged on some furniture and appliance shipments. To discuss special delivery arrangements, please contact customer service at (888) 871-1686.
Are gift cards the only item that can be shipped to a P.O. Box?
Yes, gift cards that are valued under $300 can be delivered to a P.O. Box. Our other merchandise is shipped through UPS and requires a valid street address to ensure proper delivery.
Can I ship my order to a different address?
Yes, please enter the address within the “Ship to” address fields.
Can I ship to an address outside of the United States?
Yes, when submitting your order, please enter the address within the “Ship to” address fields. Please be aware that there are fees associated with shipping outside of the contiguous US. If you have any further questions, please call customer service at (888) 871-1686 for more information regarding shipping policies.
How can I check on the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order online by selecting “Order Status” in the drop-down menu or by calling customer service at (888) 871-1686 to speak directly to a representative.
How can I cancel my order once it’s been placed?
In most cases, you may cancel your order if the item was not customized and has not already shipped at the time of cancellation. If you have any questions about our cancellation policy, please contact customer service at (888) 871-1686 for more details.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Please allow the standard shipping time of 2-4 weeks to receive your order. The standard shipping time for gift cards is 5-10 business days.
What should I do when my order is delivered?
If your order is delivered by common carrier or freight line:
- Open the box and inspect the item for damage. If damaged, refuse the shipment. For deliveries without apparent damage, please sign the bill of lading "Subject to inspection." If concealed damage is found, contact customer service at (888) 871-1686 immediately for further instructions.
If your order is delivered by small package carrier such as UPS:
- Inspect the order immediately. For damaged items, refuse the package. If the package was dropped off, please keep all packaging and call customer service at (888) 871-1686 for further instructions.
I ordered multiple items but only one has arrived, what should I do?
If you ordered two or more items, do not be concerned if the first shipment contains only part of your order. In the case of an unusual delay, a customer service representative will contact you at the phone number you provided.
Can items be returned?
Most orders are not returnable. In the event we are able to accommodate a request for a return, the merchandise must be unopened and in its original packaging. Customized merchandise is not returnable. Other restrictions may apply. In the event that an incorrect, damaged or defective item is received, contact customer service at (888) 871-1686 for further instructions.
What if I have a problem with an item that I’ve had for a while?
All items come with a full manufacturer’s warranty and information regarding authorized repair centers and are covered for up to 30 days from purchase. If you have a problem with an item, please contact the manufacturer at the toll-free number located in the owner’s manual for service.
I need a copy of my receipt for the warranty, what should I do?
Most manufacturers will accept your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If you need a hard copy of the receipt, contact customer service at (888) 871-1686.
I lost my gift card; can I get a replacement sent to me?
Gift cards should be treated as cash. Once they are received, if the card is lost or stolen, they cannot be replaced.
When does my gift card expire?
Gift cards do not expire. However, prepaid MasterCard® expire 12 months from the date of issuance and the prepaid Visa® card expires 24 months from the date of issuance.
I ordered a $100 gift card but I received two $50 gift cards, why?
For your convenience, we generally have gift cards with smaller denominations.
Can I order an eGiftCard?
Travis Credit Union currently does not offer eGift cards.
How can I place an order for an airline ticket or book a hotel reservation?
Select the “Online Reservations” link under the Travel category airline ticket and hotel reservation redemptions.
- Fill out the criteria for your reservation.
- Once you have found the flight you would like to book, select "Choose this flight."
- Fill in the passenger information carefully, and select "Continue."
- Enter the billing and contact information and select "Continue." Review the information on the "Confirm Booking Details" page and if this information is correct, confirm the reservation. Please be patient while the website completes your reservation. Once your reservation is processed, an order confirmation will appear for your records.
- Fill out the criteria for your reservation.
- Once you have found the hotel room you would like to reserve, select "Select."
- Enter the guest information and select "Continue."
- Fill in the billing and contact information and select "Continue."
- Review the information on the "Confirm booking details" page and if this information is correct, confirm the reservation. Please be patient while the website completes your reservation. Once your reservation is processed, an order confirmation will appear for your records.
To speak with a travel service representative, please call customer service at (888) 871-1686. To find additional information on how to redeem your points for travel or book your next vacation, select:
Are there additional fees that I need to pay in order to make my reservation?
There may be some additional fees in order to fulfill a travel reward. The online reservations portal or travel service representative will notify you prior to charging your rewards card.
Am I able to use split tender for travel (use points combined with another sort of payment)?
Yes, please call customer service at (888) 871-1686 for more information regarding split tender transactions.
Can I cancel a travel reservation?
Please call customer service at (888) 871-1686 for more information regarding our travel reservation cancellation policy.
Are there any other rules related to travel redemption?
Program Terms and Conditions
Program Terms and Conditions
To view Terms and Conditions please go to: Dream Points
- Click on the orange “View Sample Rewards” button
- Scroll down to the very bottom right
- Click on “Program terms and conditions.”
*MyTravis Rewards is available to members who open a Travis Credit Union Platinum Visa credit card account. The Annual Rewards fee will be waived for those Visa card holders who opt out of the rewards program. If you opt out of the rewards program you may opt back in later, a $25.00 annual rewards fee will apply. **Gift cards are not sponsors or co-sponsors of the program.
The “DreamPoints” links are provided as a convenient connection between the websites belonging to Travis Credit Union and its business partner. The policies and procedures in use at our business partner may differ from those in use at Travis Credit Union. Travis Credit Union is not responsible for the content contained in our business partner website.