Select Employer Group
By offering Travis Credit Union membership as a benefit you provide your employees with a low-cost alternative to traditional banking, as well as education programs to improve their financial well-being. As an employer, you know that employees experiencing financial difficulties are less productive.
Become a Travis Credit Union SEG
What is a SEG?
A Select Employer Group (SEG) is a business or organization that establishes a relationship with Travis Credit Union to provide financial services (and financial education) to its employees as an added benefit.
Benefits of becoming a SEG
Why should you become a Travis Credit Union SEG?
Here are some of the services you receive as a SEG:
- Employee financial assistance
TCU will provide money management training, advice on buying a home or car, savings strategies, and other financial services to your employees, at no cost to you
- Free on-site financial workshops
We work with your employees’ schedules
- Same-day account opening
We can immediately assist employees who would like to open an account during our visit
- Free informational materials
We provide all materials at no charge, including payroll stuffers, posters and financial newsletters
- Free participation
At your request, we will participate in employee benefit fairs, new employee orientation meetings and other events
- No hassle partnership
We do all the work
Here are some of the ways that your employees benefit from membership at Travis Credit Union:
- Members can save up to $200 a year compared to bank customers*
- Membership is open to the families of employees.
- Ownership in the credit union. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, profits are returned to members in the form of lower fees, lower loan rates and higher yields on savings.
- Exclusive offers — Your employees will benefit from exclusive offers and discounts designed especially for them.
- Convenient locations — 22 branch locations with convenient Saturday hours
- 30,000 free ATMs nationwide — 24-hour access to funds when using any ATM displaying the CO-OP Network® logo.
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Call-24 Phone Banking service 24-hour account access by phone.
- Free BALANCE Financial Fitness Program
- Superior member service - We believe in “people helping people” and our goal is to improve the financial well-being of our members.
Online services for existing SEG's
As a Select Employer Group (SEG) with Travis Credit Union, we will develop a customized partnership to provide valuable membership benefits and financial education to your employees. Travis Credit Union has relationships with many companies and organizations just like yours.
*Based on a two-member household in a 2008 study commissioned by Travis Credit Union and conducted by Dr. William E. Jackson III, Professor of Finance and Management at the University of Alabama, and former financial economist and associate policy advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.