Member Testimonials, mobile view banner

Member Testimonials

What members have to say

“I was impressed with the ease and speed of refinancing our home.
We received a great interest rate, paid no fees, and the process
took only a few weeks. Excellent service!”

TCU Star logo blue icon

Member since 2018

Desiree photo testimonial quote

“Travis was able to provide us with friendly, cooperative staff who did not make me feel bullied or insecure as a first time home buyer as I did with Wells Fargo. I genuinely adore all staff members who made this transaction possible for me and I will never bank with Wells Fargo again. Travis is my first and only choice now for all my banking needs!”
Desiree Member Since 2000

Aubin photo testimonial quote

“I fell into financial ruins. I came to Travis and they got me out of the ditch in 2018. I have breathing room now that I didn’t have before. I was in a ditch before because I could hardly pay my bills. I will be a member of Travis Credit Union for life.”

Aubin Member Since 2012

Shelley photo testimonial quote

“We have been able to expand and purchase two more franchises. It’s the local business side that’s really saved us time and the relationships we’ve built over the years. My experience with Travis is amazing.”

Shelley Member Since 2018

Ben photo testimonial quote

“Through the loan refinance we did with Travis, we were able to use those funds to make a huge difference in our schools like raising our teachers’ salaries and adding important curricular tools for our kids. The level of partnership and dedication was absolutely amazing at every level of the experience.”
Ben Member Since 2021

Forbes Top 10 Credit Unions in California Award
Desjardins Financial Education Award, 1st place nationwide, adult and youth
US Air Force Distinguished Credit Union of the Year
Travis Credit Union footer small logo

Routing 321170839

© 2024 Travis Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy | Third-Party Sites | CCPA | Notice at Collection | Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice 
Avoid Foreclosure | Disclosures | Online Security & Safety and How We Protect You | Service of Process

By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Online Privacy Policy.

If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website,
please call 1-800-877-8328 for assistance.

NCUA logo footer

This Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.