Testimonials banner

We believe the best people to tell the story of Travis Credit Union are our members themselves. Through surveys, interviews and other means, we learn what we’re doing well, what we need to improve on and, in general, what members are saying about us. On this page you’ll find recent feedback as well as testimonials from members.

We invite you to leave your contact information if you’d like to offer a testimonial about your experience with Travis Credit Union. Share it with us by clicking on the green button below and it could be featured on our Financial Wellness Blog! Thank you for your membership.

Share Your Story

“Your staff is wonderful; they are so respectful.”

– Member at our Atwater Branch, March 24, 2016

“Every time I interact with a TCU employee I am treated well and never have a hassle; best banking experience ever.”

– Member at our Benicia Branch, April 8, 2016

“They always treat me as if I was a millionaire; friendly and courteous. I have recommended TCU many times. I am always greeted by name when I come in the door.”

– Member at our Clayton Branch, April 12, 2016

“I always leave happy.”

– Member at our Clayton Branch, March 26, 2016

“Interest rates are always great so I don’t have to compare to other financial institutions.”

– Member at our Davis Branch, March 28, 2016

“I am so glad I switched banks.”

– Member at our Dixon Branch, March 30, 2016

“I am always pleased with the great customer service you provide. Coming in to your institution immediately following a visit to DMV made me appreciate you even more.”

– Member at our Dixon Branch, March 30, 2016

“I have been a TCU member for 10 years and have never had a negative experience. Keep up the fantastic work.”

– Member at our Fairfield Branch, March 26, 2016

“I come in often and everyone knows me by first name. I love that about TCU. Keep up the excellent work.”

– Member at our Fairfield Branch, April 6, 2016

“When I go to TCU I am met with quality service and courtesy.”

– Member at our Gateway Branch, March 29, 2016

“I’ve always been met with professionalism and courteous employees. A pleasure doing business with TCU.”

– Member at our Green Valley Branch, April 8, 2016

“I am a big fan of TCU and I recommend you whenever I get the chance.”

– Member calling our Member Service Center, April 7, 2016

“Absolutely Top-notched.”

– Member calling our Member Service Center, April 7, 2016

“Very good and outstanding service. Keep up the good work.”

– Member calling our Member Service Center, April 1, 2016

“Everyone that helped me was really good. I’ve been so glad to have transferred from the bank I was using.”

– Member at our Merced Branch, March 24, 2016

“Everyone at TCU is always helpful and pleasant. I love banking here.”

– Member at our Merced Branch, April 11, 2016

“TCU is so much better than a bank.”

– Member at our Merced Branch, April 12, 2016

“TCU is number one, and I mean it.”

– Member at our Napa Branch, March 30, 2016

“Your staff has always been polite and very knowledgeable. I enjoy doing business with TCU.”

– Member at our Napa Branch, April 4, 2016

“I always recommend TCU for all banking needs. I love my credit union.”

– Member at our Peabody Branch, April 11, 2016

“I have been a member since 1968 and have always been treated with courtesy and professionalism.”

– Member at our Peabody Branch, April 1, 2016

“Business checking is very efficient and clerks are courteous.”

– Member at our Peabody Branch, April 4, 2016

“Nothing but top-notch service at TCU.”

– Member at our Slatten Ranch Branch, April 11, 2016

“TCU is the best. I am closing my BofA accounts after 30 years. Too expensive to maintain and customer service is adequate, at best.”

– Member at our Slatten Ranch Branch, April 7, 2016

“A pleasure doing business with knowledgeable and courteous employees.”

– Member at our Travis AFB Branch, April 2, 2016

“The service I receive every time I go to the credit union is excellent. They work above and beyond their capacity.”

– Member at our Travis AFB Branch, April 13, 2016

“I have never been disappointed with the assistance I have received in any TCU branch. It is always a pleasure to do business with TCU.”

– Member at our Vaca Commons Branch, March 31, 2016

“Service is always excellent at TCU; have never been disappointed.”

– Member at our Vacaville Branch, April 7, 2016

“I was blown away with how well I was treated.”

– Member at our Vallejo Branch, March 29, 2016

“The service is wonderful and I am very satisfied.”

– Member at our Vallejo Branch, April 1, 2016

“Unbelievable; what a great business you have going. Most pleased with all.”

– Member at our Willow Pass Branch, March 26, 2016

Dream home comes with improbable beginning

“Our lending experience with Travis went beyond our expectations. Monica was our mortgage officer and she was flawless from start to finish. She was in constant communication with my husband, myself and our Realtor. We also love the fact that our Travis branch is right up the street from where we live. We are going to move our other financial categories to Travis in the next month because of the experience we had.”

– Greg, Kacey, Kailey and Kurt

“Travis Credit Union's financial literacy class on budgeting taught me how to stick to a budget and to be realistic about saving money. It gave me the confidence and boost of knowing how to save. We were able to save for a new washing machine – and a trip to Texas.”

– Brenda of Fairfield

“We joined in 1952 when the credit union was a very small little office up opposite the fire department. ... We've been very satisfied with it. We've just always been with the credit union. No other banks or anything else.”

– Gerald and Rallace of Fairfield

“I highly recommended it. To me, being a member of Travis Credit Union is sort of like asking yourself, 'Do you have the confidence or the trust in the financial institution?' And that's a big peace of mind for me because I don't have to worry about my account.”

– Frederick of Fairfield

“The staff has always treated us like friends. We feel we can always trust you, whenever we do any business and that we can get the best service needed. And we feel that our money is safe with you. We plan to stay with you as long as you are around.”

– Bob & Carol of Napa

“I have seen Travis Credit Union grow tremendously. It expanded into I think everything that anyone would ever need as far as money management, a place to put your money and feel like it is secure and safe. I'm very pleased with my relationship with Travis.”

–Helen of Vacaville

“I've always like doing business with credit unions. And I've never been disappointed. You offer so many banking services. So I say to you, Thank You!”

– Norma of Vallejo

“I am proud to have accounts at Travis Credit Union and trust them in every way.”

–Ardean of Vacaville

“I've used Travis for all different kinds of purchases and I still use it occasionally when I need some money quick.”

–Bernard of Dixon

“I do most of my banking at the Travis branch. You're greeted with a smile, and by your name.”

– Maria of Fairfield

“Good people with good answers.”

– Eugene of Davis

NCUA
Juntos Avanzamos
CUDL AutoSMART
Equal Housing Opportunity

This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.

© 2017 Travis Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
We value your membership and your privacy is very important to us.

Privacy Policy | Do Not Track Website Policy | Disclosures | How We Protect You | Online Security & Safety

Routing Number - 321170839