- Student must be a Travis Credit Union member in good standing
- A graduating high school senior
- GPA of at least 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
- Travis Credit Union employees, volunteers and their immediate family members* are not eligible.
- A completed Mary Keith Duff Memorial Scholarship Application.
- A personal statement essay (500 words or less); choosing from
- Option A: Share a moment or experience in your life that has made a monumental impact on your plans for the future.
- Option B: TCU believes in Financial Wellness for all. What does this mean for you, your family, friends and your community?
- A school transcript: stamped with an official high school seal and signed by a high school official (refer to your school admin for official transcript procedure). Click here for a Sample Transcript.
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor or employer.
- 30 percent: GPA & Letter of Recommendation from an employer, teacher or school counselor.
- 35 percent: Honors, Awards, Employment and Community Service, Leadership and Extracurricular Activities.
- 25 percent: Personal Statement Essay
- 10 percent: Financial Need Consideration
- Acceptance into a two-year community college or four-year college or university.
- Student Applications available at www.traviscu.org/scholarship
- Monday, January 6, 2020 through Monday, March 2, 2020.
- Completed applications must be received at Travis Credit Union in person, by mail, or online by close of business on Monday, March 2, 2020.
- Scholarships will be awarded by June 11, 2020, after acceptance at a college and confirmation of registration.
< Back to Scholarships 2020 Guidelines (PDF) 2020 Scholarship Application
* Immediate family member includes spouse, registered domestic partner, child, child of a registered domestic partner, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, current mother-in-law, current father-in-law, current daughter-in-law, current son-in-law, current stepparent or current stepchild.