Hey, High School Seniors! Apply Today for our $2,000 College Scholarship!
Are you a high school senior who plans to attend college in the fall? Are you a member of Travis Credit Union? If you answered ‘yes’ to both, you’re eligible to apply for one of our $2,000 college scholarships we’re awarding this year!
TCU is awarding $2,000 scholarships to 20 graduating high school seniors as part of our annual Mary Keith Duff Memorial Scholarship.
Download our online application at traviscu.org/mkd-scholarship
Gather and Complete This Checklist
- Certified High School Transcript
- Letter of Reference from a teacher
- Completed Application from the website
- Personal statement describing your background, academic goals and post-college plans
Turn In Application
Application must be received by the credit union no later than the close of business on March 4, 2019. You can deliver your completed application to any TCU branch or mail it to:
Travis Credit Union
Corporate Relations Dept.
P.O. Box 2069
Vacaville, CA 95696
Our scholarship committee is comprised of board members, senior staff and volunteers who will then begin making their selections after the submission deadline.
Since 2004, Travis has helped young members start college a little stronger by offering scholarships that help tackle the high cost of tuition. The Mary Keith Duff Memorial Scholarship Fund has awarded more than $280,000 since its beginning.
* Applications and transcripts will not be returned and will become the property of Travis Credit Union. TCU senior officers, employees, volunteers and their families are not eligible. Winners will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee. Illegible entries may be disqualified. Winners will be notified by mail or phone and agree to have their names and photos published in TCU promotional materials. Scholarships will be awarded by June 13, 2019. After confirmation of acceptance and registration at a 2-year community college or a 4-year college or university with 12 or more credits or units, the award will be deposited into a TCU share account.