According to research by R.L. Polk, the average American keeps a new car for six years. Maximizing your vehicle investment is a smart idea, but you may be missing some important safety innovations.
Here’s a short list of must-have auto safety innovations we want you to be aware of:
- Automatic Emergency Braking – Sensors are placed on the front of your car to alert you of impending danger and will stop the vehicle if needed.
- Rear-Mounted Radar – This allows you to back out of a parking space safely by detecting unseen objects such as another vehicle or person passing by.
- Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection – If you’re getting too close to a pedestrian, a warning appears on the night vision monitor.
- Cameras – Multi-camera systems employ three to five cameras and an alarm sounds when the vehicle closes in on unseen objects.
- Parental Control – Vehicles can be programmed to limit the audio volume and to sound a continuous alarm if seat belts aren’t fastened.
New Car Technology Is More Affordable Than You Think!
The good news is that purchasing a car loaded with safety features is more affordable than you think and provides a good return on your investment. If a new car isn’t in your budget, you have options. Many of these safety features have been on the market for a few years now. If you shop around, you’ll more than likely find a pre-owned vehicle that offers everything you’re looking at a significant savings.
Turn to Travis when you’re ready for these must-have-safety innovations. We offer low-rate new and used Auto Loans and our application process is easy!
Visit a branch to ask about our auto loans, or start your application online today.
Auto Loans Apply Now