Mobile Deposit for Loan Payments
Mobile Deposit is a feature of our Mobile App that lets you take a picture of your paper check and deposit electronically using your smart phone or tablet device.
It's simple, secure, fast and free!
Download our free mobile app for your Apple® or Android™ device and begin using mobile deposit for paying your loans today!
Steps to complete a deposit:
- Login to the TCU mobile app
- Select “Deposit a Check
Pay Loan by Check” from the menu
- Select loan account to deposit into
- Follow on-screen instructions
- The check deposited can be written by yourself to yourself
- The deposited check can be written by someone else to you
- Checks must be endorsed with “For Mobile Deposit Only to Travis CU”
- To view checks that were previously deposited through Mobile Deposit, click the “View Deposit/ Payment History”
Tips for Mobile Deposit Photos
- Hold the camera parallel to the item and match the check inside the guidelines on the phone
- We recommend that a flash is not used as this may wash the quality of the image
- Background must be a consistent color without any patterns (marble tabletops or wood grain tabletops have been known to cause problems)
- If your table surface is not a solid contrasting color, place a sheet of paper behind the check. Be sure the paper’s color contrasts with the check’s color
- If taken against a light background the optics may have trouble reading the edges of the item and may not crop properly
- Ensure the lighting is optimal without any shadowing
- The check should lay as flat as possible with no folds, which could warp the image for OCR
- You can place a small pencil or pen dot in each corner of the check to help the OCR align with the check properly
See account disclosures for complete details.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of; Android, Android Market and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.