Government Shutdown Assistance available to TCU members
Travis Credit Union recognizes the difficulty that government furloughs will have on its affected members and stands ready to help lessen the potentially significant financial effects of the government shutdown.
We are offering financial assistance for Travis members facing a loss of pay due to the government shutdown. These options include:
- Payroll advance loans with no interest for 90 days
- Allow borrowers to defer payments on existing loans
- Loan modifications to lower payments
Spend & Save –
- We are prepared to reverse NSF fees
- Allow access to certificates without a penalty
- Advance members on their payroll that have their government direct deposits with Travis Credit Union
Members are encouraged to visit any of our branches for details. We will work with you to address any financial challenges that the government shutdown and loss of income may create.
Locate a Branch
Thank you for your membership.