Protect Your Privacy
Data is the most important part of information security and also a sensitive one. The most serious threat to data privacy is information being compromised because we do not always have adequate data protection measures in place to properly destroy sensitive paperwork.
Date: Saturday, August 7
Time: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Location: TCU's Corporate Headquarters (1 Travis Way, Vacaville, CA)
Local residents are invited to bring up to three boxes, or box equivalents, of personal and business documents to be professionally shredded. This is a great opportunity to properly dispose of personal and financial information you no longer want to keep, such as old account statements, outdated health records and old tax information.
Protect Your Health
We’ll also have a vaccination clinic open for those who are interested in receiving their COVID-19 vaccination. Community members, age 12 and over, may book COVID vaccine appointments for this event. Vaccinations are at no cost and available regardless of health insurance or immigration status.
Those ages 12-17 will need in-person or virtual parental consent at the event. You may preregister at bit.ly/tucvax0807. Walk‑ins are welcome.
Vaccination can protect you from becoming infected with and transmitting the virus that causes COVID-19. Even if you do contract COVID-19, the vaccinations will help protect you from becoming seriously ill. Getting vaccinated may help protect those around you, especially those who are at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID‑19.
If you are getting vaccinated:
- Vaccines are free for everyone
- Please bring identification as proof that you are at least 12 years old
- Register at bit.ly/tucvax0807; walk‑ins are welcome
- The time listed will be the same for both your 1st and 2nd doses. 1st dose appointments are on Aug. 7 and 2nd dose appointments are on Aug. 29.
- After you receive your vaccine you'll be directed to a designated waiting area where you will be monitored by a licensed clinician for 15 minutes.
- If you have health concerns about receiving the vaccine, please discuss them with your own primary care provider prior to receiving the vaccine.
Travis Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that genuinely cares about the financial needs and well-being of everyone around us. We strive to establish a stronger community that flourishes by offering a wide range of financial educational webinars and community events.