When you open a credit card account, your revolving credit can be used to build a good credit history, provide security in emergency situations and make purchases worldwide anytime of day. We manage all your accounts locally, so there’s always a friendly person to answer your questions and handle your account business.
Check Rates Apply Online
Credit Card Features
- Low rates
- Overdraft protection for your TCU checking account
- 24-hour account access online, by phone or ATM
- Ability to view account transactions online
- Common carrier accident insurance
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
- Auto rental insurance
- Cash advances through Call-24 Phone Banking, Online Banking, financial institutions and ATMs
Credit card limits are established for VISA and MasterCard credit cards based on credit history, income and repayment ability.
Gold MasterCard Additional Features
- Price Protection guarantees the best price on new products purchased with an eligible card and/or accumulated points.
- Purchase Assurance against theft and damage of certain Gold MasterCard-purchased items up to $1,000
- Travel/medical assistance and legal referral services
EMV chip cards
We're happy to announce that we are upgrading all of our Travis Credit Union credit cards with new EMV (EuroPay MasterCard and VISA) computer chip technology that improves fraud protection and security. This makes it even harder for your account information to get stolen and for you to become a victim of identity theft.
We will begin issuing the new chip-embedded VISA and MasterCard cards this summer to all cardholders. These cards will replace your existing Travis credit cards. In addition to the embedded chip that's seen on the front, your new card will continue to have a magnetic strip on the back for merchants who aren't yet using the chip-activated terminals.
EMV chip card FAQs
ScoreCard Rewards Program
For each retail dollar you spend using your TCU Platinum VISA card, you’ll earn a point toward airfare, vacation packages or brand-name merchandise when you enroll in our optional Scorecard Rewards Program, which was updated in 2015.
The Scorecard Rewards dynamic travel feature lets you book airline tickets without restrictions. Prices are based on the actual cost of the flight. The price of the ticket determines the amount of points needed. Moreover, any airline seat is available, not just those seats designated for the rewards program. Booking fees for travel are bundled within the cost of the ticket. You can pay for your entire trip with your points, with your VISA card or in a combination of both. You choose the amount of points to use for your ticket. Using your points to book airline flights is easy:
- Log into the Scorecard Rewards Program
- Select your travel date, destination, flight
- Search for flights. The results are sorted by point value.
- Checkout and enter the personal information for each reservation
- Click on the payment options
The Scorecard Rewards program lets you use your accumulated points for up to five years. This program comes with an annual $25 Rewards fee. Typically, similar card programs at other institutions have much higher fees.
To view or redeem your accumulated points, please log into Scorecard Rewards.
*Please refer to the Travel Rewards Catalog for specific point requirements, available destinations and complete terms and conditions.